Secondary Teacher Aide
Position Vacancy 2018
Summerland Christian College seeks to employ a suitable candidate to join the College staff team. Experience and appropriate qualification are preferable but not essential. Employment hours are based on the needs and the enrolments of the College. The successful applicant will need to demonstrate:
- an active Christian faith;
- a capacity to undertake routine support tasks across a range of functions in one or more work areas within a school environment;
- a capacity to communicate effectively with members of the school community including students and the capacity to provide support and/or attendant care to students where necessary;
- proficiency in the use of office systems, software or technical equipment as relevant to the position;
- a capacity to work cooperatively with a range of people including teachers, education support, students and parents;
- a commitment to professional learning and growth; and
- a willingness to assist student in specific self-care tasks such as toileting and dressing.
Closing Date for Applications: 27 December 2018
Applications should include a cover letter and a resume.