Full Time Primary Teacher (to start Term 1, 2018)
Summerland Christian College is a K-12 school located in Lismore on the North Coast of NSW and is seeking to employ an experienced, vibrant Christian K-6 teacher. The person must be a committed Christian with an active involvement in a Christian Church.
The applicant needs to demonstrate the following:
- An ability to program and teach K-6 students following the Board of Studies Curriculum
- A working understanding of teaching from a Christian world-view
- Demonstrated capabilities against the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers.
This job will require the prospective applicant to:
- Teach fulltime in 2018
- Follow the College’s educational improvement agenda
- Other duties as assigned by the Principal or his delegate
Closing Date for Applications is 8 September 2017. Applications are to be
posted: The Principal, David Roach at PO Box 7033 Lismore Heights 2480