Canteen coordinator Position Vacancy 2018
Summerland Christian College seeks to employ a suitable candidate to join the College staff team. Experience and appropriate qualification is preferable but not essential. Position is part time for 2 days per week during the school term with hours allocated for administrative tasks such as ordering. Hours would suit a parent with school aged children.
Successful applicants will need to demonstrate:
- Demonstrate an active Christian Faith
- Prepare food of a high standard in a cost and time effective manner
- Work well with a variety of people and Co-ordinate a team of volunteers
- Manage stock levels and ordering from suppliers
- Manage the menu and pricing of items
- Manage the Schools online ordering system QKR (Training will be provided)
- Manage catering for specific events on request
- Possess a valid Working with Children’s Check
Closing Date for Applications: 15th January 2018.
Applications are to be:
Posted to the Business Manager Alex Reed at PO Box 7033, Lismore Heights 2480;
Click below to download the application: