Covid-19 Community Update, 8th August 2021
COVID-19 ADVICE FOR LEVEL 3 SCHOOLS
At this stage, advice laid out by NSW Health states that the LGA of Lismore will move out of the stay-at-home orders at 12:01am on Monday 11 October.
Once the stay-at-home orders are lifted, the College will be operating under Level 3 restrictions with all students and staff returning to school for
face-to-face learning. Guideline levels for schools continue to be determined according to the school's LGA or suburb. NSW Health will continue to monitor the number of cases and will move LGAs and suburbs in and out of Level 4 restrictions as needed to suppress any outbreaks.
The College is reassessing our current Covid-19 Safety Plan and risk management protocols in light of the recent outbreaks in our local region.
We encourage all members of our community to stay up to date with the latest health advice and restriction requirements, and continue to follow the social distancing and hygiene guidelines outlined by NSW Health.
GENERAL HEALTH ADVICE:
- Any student or staff member with cold and flu like symptoms or a respiratory illness are to stay home and seek medical advice.
- All staff, students and parents are to practise physical distancing measures.
GUIDELINES RELATING TO STUDENTS:
- It is mandatory for all students Year 7 and above to wear a mask when travelling on public transport and whilst at school.
- The College recommends that all Primary students wear a mask whilst at school.
- Regular hand washing and use of sanitiser is encouraged throughout the school day.
- Students are encouraged to bring water bottles to school and use bubblers as refill stations.
- Teachers will continue to wear masks in indoor and outdoor settings.
PICK-UP AND DROP-OFF GUIDELINES:
- Parents/carers are not permitted to enter the College grounds except for essential matters.
- All parents/carers that visit the College must sign in at the Front Office using the Service NSW QR code and wear a mask at all times.
- Parents/carers of Trindy students may enter the College grounds at drop off and pick up times and will need to sign in via the Service NSW QR code located on the Trindy gate.
- Parents/carers must drop off their child/ren at the allocated drop zones or say goodbye from the front gate. For afternoon pickups, please use the 6 Bay Drop Zone located outside the Secondary build or collect your child/ren from the front gate.